Thursday, May 9, 2013

Documentary Nature/Fitness Trail

This morning the documentary group met up and hashed out the schedule for the day. We discussed goals and what we wanted to accomplish today. We decided that we wanted to learn Adobe Premiere Pro, capture some B-roll and interview Ms. Tash.  We accomplished all of our goals for the day including learning Adobe Premiere Pro.

My job today was mostly learning Adobe Premiere Pro so that I could teach the rest of the group about Adobe Premiere Pro. I watched some YouTube tutorials on how to use Adobe Premiere Pro and what buttons do what things. After I watched the YouTube tutorials I typed up a "How to use guide" to help my group in understanding the program as well. After I had typed up the "How to use guide" I went outside with the rest of the group to capture some B-roll of the honeysuckle group and flora group outside by the pond.  

The group prepping for the day ahead

Part of my how to use guide regarding the tool section

After we finished up getting B-roll and interviewing Ms. Tash we headed back inside and worked on organizing our footage from the past two days. We also worked on our blogs the last period of the day. 

I took some of you guy's feedback and added in a picture showing part of the Adobe Premiere How to Use Guide that I'm making.


8 comments:

  1. a lot of information here and i like that but one suggestion i have is that you include more pictures, possibly some you had gotten from you documentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 金川!我喜欢你的网站!你的照片太好了.你工作很辛苦. (*translation* Tyler!Your photo is great. You worked very hard today.)You might want to add some of the more interesting clips from the day's filming. If there were any memorable moments from your day you could include those as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell that you learned a lot based off of your blog post! :) I liked how you shared the goals that you and your group had for the day, and if you completed them or not. I think it would be cool to put the video of the tutorial on how to Adobe Premiere Pro! That would be pretty cool and it would give us a taste of what that really is. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely like how you integrated the hyperlinks and phot so seamlessly, I know that it takes some decent skill to be able to do that. I would've liked to see maybe a short video clip from the days filming though. I think it would really add to it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you learn so quickly about the Adobe Premiere Pro and how you use most of your time in focusing about learn about the program and then tought the rest of you team how to use it. Also like how your group accomplish most of your groups in that day keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blog Tyler. You are very descriptive and tell me exactly what you did that day. You are talking about what sounds like some complicated stuff and I follow you easily. The only thing I would suggest would be to add a paragraph at the beginning tell me what group your in, your goals, and why your doing what your doing. Besides that looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the subtle linking you did in this post. These links augmented the post as did the pictures. Bonus points for using the phrase "hashed out". I felt as though I could clearly see what you did and how you progressed though the day. You could possibly make random words bold for emphasis. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Admiral, I really like the formatting of your blog, but I think including more transitional phrases within your writing would make it much easier to follow.

    ReplyDelete